Physics and Science
- NIST X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Attenuation Coefficients
- Links to selected scientific data (Great place to look!)
- The 1998 CODATA Recommended Values of the Fundamental Physical Constants
- Conversion factors for energy equivalents
- Washington Department of Transportation has a really useful conversion home page
- Weights and Measures
- Nuclear wallet cards, Atomic Masses, Nuclear data (NNDC data base)
- Very good Web Periodic Table
- Chart of the Nuclides
- Our Glossary of Radiation Related Terms
- HP conversion spread sheet - U.S. to SI units, some SI to US ( MS Excel� 5.0 for a PC and is self extracting) Note: this also contains spread sheets for specific activity, mass-activity conversions, mol and mass ratios in chemical formulas. It is still being worked on, slowly.
This site is hosted by the ISU Health Physics Program, ISU Health Physics Alumni Association and the ISU HPS Student Chapter.
Comments and corrections can be sent to the Webmaster.