April 4, 2020 @ Charles Mack Civic Center
TICKET PAGE Quicklink Table of Contents
PAY SCHOOL FEES BEFORE BUYING TICKETS.
*Prom entry will be withheld from those still on the FEES LIST, despite a ticket purchase.
*Tickets are numbered & specifically assigned to each attendee, so DO NOT TRADE, SELL, or SWAP TICKETS.
PRICES: Buy Online [Links]November 12th -30th "THANK YOU for joining us" Price: $20 per ticket
November 1-30: Buy online for $20 per ticket! December 1 - 31: Buy online for $25 per ticket <<< LINK TO BUY <<<
February 1 - 28: Buy online for $35 per ticket
March 1 - April 2 : Buy online for $50 per ticket
*If buying tickets for 2 people
- You can purchase both of the tickets under one name
- Then EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the 2nd person
- We MUST have the name of the 2nd person on record for ticket pick-up
DEADLINES for purchasing tickets
THERE ARE NO TICKET SALES ON FRIDAY APRIL 3rd.
THERE ARE NO TICKET SALES 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BUY A TICKET FOR PROM THE DAY BEFORE OR THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BUY TICKETS (OR PAY FEES) ON SATURDAY.
TICKET PICK-UP PROCESS
- Physical Tickets are available for pick-up March 23rd - April 3rd
- Monday-Friday *DO NOT INTERRUPT CLASSES FOR TICKET PICK-UP
- B-LUNCH ONLY *DO NOT INTERRUPT CLASSES FOR TICKET PICK-UP
- The line forms outside Room 441
- Students CAN pick up tickets for their dates/friends, if the other student has no outstanding fees.
- Outside date tickets cannot be picked up until the proper forms are filled out & submitted.
1. WHO CAN BUY TICKETS ONLINE?
- Anyone (STUDENT/DATE/PARENT) can buy tickets online on behalf of a Junior or Senior Lake Norman High student.
- HOWEVER, all those ATTENDING the event should either be an LNHS Junior or Senior or in attendance with an LNHS Junior or Senior.
2. BUYING 2+ TICKETS: Outside Dates
- You can buy tickets for more than one person online - whether it be for a date, friend, sibling, or parents buying for their child/children
- HOWEVER, you MUST email email@example.com with the names of the secondary attendee so that their name is be added to their ticket #
- Buying for an OUTSIDE DATE before they are approved is OKAY.
- Guests are can be rejected for 1.) Being Over 20 years old, 2.) Having Serious Disciplinary issues with the school or the law, &/or 3.) Having outstanding Fees to the school.
- Buy tickets when you can, and Ms. Christie will contact you should there be an issue with your date's application.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. "WHY DO I NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET?"
- YOU MUST HAVE A NUMBERED TICKET TO ENTER THE PROM on prom night.
- EACH TICKET is assigned to A SPECIFIC PERSON'S name.
- In case of emergencies, tickets are an easy way for us to identify who is in attendance at the prom.
4. "I DON'T NEED MY TICKET ANYMORE! Help."
- YOU MUST NOT swap or trade tickets without APPROVAL.
- EACH TICKET IS assigned to A SPECIFIC PERSON'S name.
- If you need to sell/trade a ticket: *Email email@example.com
- If a ticket is traded to a person with fees, that student will STILL be STOPPED at the door to prom because of OUTSTANDING FEES.
- Both parties in a ticket-trade MUST -MUST- !MUST! contact Ms. Christie for approval.
5. Refund Policies
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE WHO CANCELS PLANS FOR THE PROM.
*Once a ticket is purchased, it CAN be transferred to another buyer - SEE APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE ^
*It is up to the original buyer to find a third party in which to sell the tickets.
LNHS is not required to refund for poor planning.
Tickets are numbered & specifically assigned to each attendee, so DO NOT TRADE, SELL, or SWAP TICKETS.
*Please note that NO student will be allowed to pick up tickets or enter the Prom until all FEES are paid.*
A small portion (about .10 per dollar) of the LNHS prom proceeds goes to support the Iredell County Exceptional Children's prom. The other 95% of your ticket price covers the design, decoration, music, food, photography, location, & attendee-gift fees for this year's prom event.