April 4, 2020 @ Charles Mack Civic Center
DUE TO THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC, REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY OUR STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, & ADVISEMENTS FROM THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL, THE LNHS PROM HAS SADLY BEEN CANCELLED.
REFUNDS ARE BEING PROCESSED OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. Please bear with us as the process rolls out.
TICKET PAGE Quicklink Table of Contents
PAY SCHOOL FEES BEFORE BUYING TICKETS.
*Prom entry will be withheld from those still on the FEES LIST, despite a ticket purchase.
*Tickets are numbered & specifically assigned to each attendee, so DO NOT TRADE, SELL, or SWAP TICKETS.
PRICES: Buy Online [Links]November 12th -30th "THANK YOU for joining us" Price: $20 per ticket
November 1-30: Buy online for $20 per ticket! December 1 - 31: Buy online for $25 per ticket <<< LINK TO BUY <<< January 1 - 31: Buy online for $30 per ticket <<< LINK TO BUY <<< February 1 - 28: Buy online for $35 per ticket <<< LINK TO BUY
March 1 - April 2 : Buy online for $50 per ticket << **SUSPENDED**
*If buying tickets for 2 people
- You can purchase both of the tickets under one name
- Then EMAIL email@example.com the name of the 2nd person
- We MUST have the name of the 2nd person on record for ticket pick-up
DEADLINES for purchasing tickets
THERE ARE NO TICKET SALES ON FRIDAY APRIL 3rd.
THERE ARE NO TICKET SALES 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BUY A TICKET FOR PROM THE DAY BEFORE OR THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BUY TICKETS (OR PAY FEES) ON SATURDAY.
TICKET PICK-UP PROCESS
- Physical Tickets are available for pick-up March 23rd - April 3rd
- Monday-Friday *DO NOT INTERRUPT CLASSES FOR TICKET PICK-UP
- B-LUNCH ONLY *DO NOT INTERRUPT CLASSES FOR TICKET PICK-UP
- The line forms outside Room 441
- Students CAN pick up tickets for their dates/friends, if the other student has no outstanding fees.
- Outside date tickets cannot be picked up until the proper forms are filled out & submitted.
1. WHO CAN BUY TICKETS ONLINE?
- Anyone (STUDENT/DATE/PARENT) can buy tickets online on behalf of a Junior or Senior Lake Norman High student.
- HOWEVER, all those ATTENDING the event should either be an LNHS Junior or Senior or in attendance with an LNHS Junior or Senior.
2. BUYING 2+ TICKETS: Outside Dates
- You can buy tickets for more than one person online - whether it be for a date, friend, sibling, or parents buying for their child/children
- HOWEVER, you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the secondary attendee so that their name is be added to their ticket #
- Buying for an OUTSIDE DATE before they are approved is OKAY.
- Guests are can be rejected for 1.) Being Over 20 years old, 2.) Having Serious Disciplinary issues with the school or the law, &/or 3.) Having outstanding Fees to the school.
- Buy tickets when you can, and Ms. Christie will contact you should there be an issue with your date's application.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Christie at email@example.com
3. "WHY DO I NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET?"
- YOU MUST HAVE A NUMBERED TICKET TO ENTER THE PROM on prom night.
- EACH TICKET is assigned to A SPECIFIC PERSON'S name.
- In case of emergencies, tickets are an easy way for us to identify who is in attendance at the prom.
4. "I DON'T NEED MY TICKET ANYMORE! Help."
- YOU MUST NOT swap or trade tickets without APPROVAL.
- EACH TICKET IS assigned to A SPECIFIC PERSON'S name.
- If you need to sell/trade a ticket: *Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a ticket is traded to a person with fees, that student will STILL be STOPPED at the door to prom because of OUTSTANDING FEES.
- Both parties in a ticket-trade MUST -MUST- !MUST! contact Ms. Christie for approval.
5. Refund Policies
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE WHO CANCELS PLANS FOR THE PROM.
*Once a ticket is purchased, it CAN be transferred to another buyer - SEE APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE ^
*It is up to the original buyer to find a third party in which to sell the tickets.
LNHS is not required to refund for poor planning.
Tickets are numbered & specifically assigned to each attendee, so DO NOT TRADE, SELL, or SWAP TICKETS.
*Please note that NO student will be allowed to pick up tickets or enter the Prom until all FEES are paid.*
A small portion (about .10 per dollar) of the LNHS prom proceeds goes to support the Iredell County Exceptional Children's prom. The other 95% of your ticket price covers the design, decoration, music, food, photography, location, & attendee-gift fees for this year's prom event.