Careers at ISK
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, we are looking for qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and talented individuals who will help take the school to the next level of its development and above all, ensure that all our students achieve their fullest potential. Please check back regularly as details of vacancies will appear on this page as and when they occur.
Current vacancy: Physical Education(PE) Teacher.
ISK is inviting young, enthusiast, energetic,individuals with at least 2 years' experience as PE Teacher with skills in handling young children & teenagers. Experience in swimming instructions will be added advantage.
An outline of some of the duties is as below:
- Teaching knowledge and skills in physical fitness, health education, and individual or team sports.
- Analyzes, demonstrates and explains basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games and fundamentals of body movement.
- Develop lesson plans and provides individualized and small group instructino in order to adapt the curriculum needs of each student and subgroups of students.
- Ability to instruct swimming lessons. Familiar with Learn-to-Swim levels/curriculum or other nationally recognized water safety/swim lesson curriculum and know how to use course materials effectively.
- Maintains control of storage and use of school property.
- Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure the overall safety of students.
- Must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree Majoring in Sports Science. A Diploma in Sports Education coupled with years of experience can be considered.
- Required skills: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Kindly submit application with a covering letter and resume to email@example.com