Transition Program: From Learning to Moving on in Life!
The Mission/Goal of the C-I Moving Forward Transition program is to prepare students for success in adult life. We facilitate skills into natural environments by providing instruction in the five transition areas.
Jobs and Job training
Who is Eligible to Attend?
- Students who have completed 12th grade requirements and do not have their diploma.
- Students who are ages 18-21.
- Students who currently receive special education services and have an IEP team.
- Students who have significant transition needs across multiple transition areas.
- Students who are willing participants.