Transcript Request

If you need your transcript from La Crescent-Hokah High School released to another school/college or organization, please complete the form below (make sure it is signed and dated) and return to the Counseling Office.

Email -

Fax # - 507-895-4490

Attn: Tammy Thesing

College in the School and PSEO Course Transcripts

When applying to colleges, you will need to have the official college transcript from any College in the Schools courses and/or any PSEO courses you have taken along with La Crescent-Hokah High School's transcript sent to the college(s) you are applying to. You may be charged a fee for these official college transcripts.

College in the Schools:

  • Southwest Minnesota State University Transcripts
    • College Calculus, College Pre-Calculus, College Psychology, College Chemistry, Introduction to College Art
  • University of Minnesota Transcripts
    • College English Literature

PSEO Schools:

Official ACT Scores

We do include ACT scores on transcripts if we have received them. However, many schools will require ACT scores to be officially sent from ACT.

If you need an official ACT score sent, you need to officially request it from ACT. You will be charged a fee if you did not request the scores be sent to your interested schools when you registered. More information about sending ACT scores can be found here...