2017 LHS Prom Information
Pre Prom Info
- Please click on the link below to sign up for the Prom Banquet for you and your guest.
- Meals must be registered and paid for BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12th.
- Please make checks out to JUNIOR AFTER PROM. (please write out a separate check from the After Prom Party fee.)
- There will be no reserve seating. Seating starts at 5:30 pm sharp and serving will begin promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Dinner will be catered by Bluestem and held at the Prairie Events Center. Choices are Bacon Wrapped Chicken or Bourbon Apple Pork Loin. Cost is $20 per meal. Meal Includes salad, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds, dinner roll, dessert, entree and beverage.
After Prom Party Info
Sunday, April 30, 12:15 am to 4:30 am
Elementary School Commons and Gym
Cost: $10.00/person (please make out a separate check from banquet check.)
After-prom party registration form must be signed and returned with the $10 fee (make checks payable to Junior After-Prom) to Diana Ouverson, LHS MS/HS office by Wednesday, April 12th.
If you are not attending the banquet and would like a t-shirt for Glow-in-the-Dark dodgeball please signup in the High School Office.