Car Route to/from ISA
Coming to ISA by car
- Coming to ISA via the Beneluxbaan is only possible when driving from direction Amsterdam/Buitenveldert
- Please note that although the official turning lane will be under construction, drivers can still turn right onto Sportlaan.
Leaving from ISA by car
- To use the Beneluxbaan to go towards Amsterdam or the A9 from ISA, turn right onto Beneluxbaan
- Merge into the left lane and make a U-turn at the first traffic light
- Pass Sportlaan and follow the Beneluxbaan to Amsterdam or merge right to take the exit Utrecht (A9)
- At the stoplight turn right and follow signs to the A9 exits
As you can see the bicycle path is using one lane of the Beneluxbaan. This means that at a certain point the Beneluxbaan has to merge from two lanes to one.
This will take place between Sportlaan and the red construction site.
As a result, there may be a traffic jam where two lanes have to merge into one. Therefore, it might be better if you return to the direction of Amsterdam to use the Martin Lutherweg to get to the Beneluxbaan (the road you used the past week).