Announcing the 2017 WVHS WeVideo Film Contest
This film contest is a chance for all Warriors to get involved in making videos and flexing their CREATIVE muscles. The goals are to: Have Fun, Learn, and Create!
SUBMISSIONS OPEN NOW THROUGH 11:59pm CT, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 17th.
Videos submitted must fall into one of the following categories:
- Warrior Hype Video
- A video that conveys/demonstrates/promotes the “Warrior Way”
- A video about your favorite staff member and why they are the greatest
- A video about why "Your Digital Footprint Matters" (Submissions to this contest will also be sent to the KidsMatter contest where the winner receives $200)
- “In Another’s Shoes” (Submissions will be forwarded to Google Educators Group and winners will be premiered at Google Chicago Headquarters)
- Highlight or create a commercial/advertisement for an Activity/Club
There will be two winners from each category. One based on popular vote and the other based on judged criteria. The winners will be premiered and announced at a Red Carpet Awards Night on December 6th at 7:00 PM in the WVHS Auditorium.