Waubonsie Valley Instructional Tech
Contact: Chris Skrzypchak (pronounced scrip shock)
The 2019-20 school year will be my third year at Waubonsie Valley High School and my fifteenth year in education. My previous experience includes:
- 2 years as a District-Level Teacher On Special Assignment for Instructional Technology (PreK-12)
- 1 year as a Technology Integration Specialist
- 9 years as a Teacher of Computer Literacy and Media Production
Prior to working in education, I spent 8 years working in Marketing and Sales for an educational technology company.
Roles and Responsibilities
I work to support students and staff who are learning to use technology as a means to amplify their teaching and learning. I seek solutions and opportunities for students to use technology for creation, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking.
I also serve as the communication liaison for the public Waubonsie Valley High School website and the internal staff website. I work with our student tech team who support both our students and staff and also serve as an advisor for our Business Professionals of America student organization.
- Google for Education Certified Educator Level 1
- Google for Education Digital Citizenship and Safety
- Teacher Leader Endorsement (NIU-Cohort 1)