SAMRi Teacher Camp
SAMRi - Teaching and Learning Enhanced with Technology
The SAMRi Teacher Camp is a professional development experience designed and facilitated for educators by educators. This FREE Conference brings together teachers, LMC Directors, instructional coaches, building and district administrators and more for a day of Exploration, Conversation, and Collaboration.
Click on the registration tab above to register for the conference.
SAMRi Teacher Camp Details
SAMRi Teacher Camp will include sessions connected to the following strands.
- Technology Resources for Innovative Learning
- Future Ready Libraries
- Student Inquiry and Learner-Centered Inquiry
- Connections to SAMR Teaching Strategies
- 4 C’s (Collaboration, Communication, Critical Thinking & Creativity)
- Leadership for Administrators / District Leaders
- Blended Learning Strategies and Resources