Welcome to 2-L
- Thank you to Mrs. Luhn for an amazing 2nd Grade Concert! The students singing and enthusiasm made the evening memorable!
- Science Fair was a tremendous success! Thank you to Kristina Beliveau for coordinating it and all the volunteers who made it happen!
- Next week will be Spirit Week! Please see below for more information.
- If you choose to order spring pictures, the orders are due March 21st.
- We have yearbook order forms in the office. They are due by April 10th. The cost is $16. Families had the opportunity to purchase a yearbook in the fall. If you don’t remember whether you have or not, please call the office.
- We will be donating all the items in our Lost and Found next Monday, March 25th. Students can look for items during school and parents are welcome to come look before or after school.
- I have heard complaints from some of the local residents because parents are dropping off their children and then using driveways to turn around. I would ask that you do not turn around inresident’s driveways.
- Are you from a country you would like to represent at Multicultural Night? Have you traveled abroad and would like to share your experience? Would you like to research another country as a family? Peterson is hosting our annual Multicultural Night on April 24th. Please consider leading a craft or creating a Knowledge Station (table display with artifacts/display board) to teach about a specific culture from 6:00-7:00. If you are interested, please use the following link to sign-up! https://goo.gl/forms/Goir7MmOJ9UFbXuW2
Peterson Student Council Presents MARCH INTO SPRING WITH SPIRIT WEEK!
Spirit Days: P.J. Day, Read in the Woods, Crazy Hair Day, Dive into Learning at the Beach, and T-E-A-M Day.
Thursday, March 21st, will be the Peterson PTA dinner night at the Chick-fil-A on route 59 by Fox Valley Mall from 5-8pm. Please join us and spin the wheel for only $1 which gives you a chance to win free food or a plush cow!! No flier needed, just mention Peterson PTA! Please spread the word to all your friends, family and neighbors!! A flyer is attached. See you there!
Attention all Moms and Mother figures who just wanna have fun...the 2019 Mother Son dance will be held on Friday, April 12th from 7-9pm. The theme this year is "I Love the 80's". We'll have a DJ, inflatables, a photo booth, snacks, games & much much more! Please register to attend using the following link by Friday, April 5th. https://goo.gl/forms/iVFFBAGlvDRkyszc2 If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider signing up for Team IPEF and participating in the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon or 5K as a charity partner. Team IPEF offers a unique opportunity to run for a cause and make a difference for your school. Last year 519 runners raised $201,775 to help enrich education in all 33 of our District 204 schools. Runners commit to raise a minimum of $204 for 204 as they train and complete the half marathon or 5K on Sunday, October 20, 2019. All charity runners receive a discount off race registration and get to choose a District 204 school they would like to represent. Visit https://www.ipef204.org/teamipef/ to learn more or sign-up. Registration deadline is April 15th.
- March 20th - Incoming Kindergarteners Presentation 6:30-7:30pm
- March 21st - PTA Dinner Night
- March 21st - Spring Picture Order forms due
- March 22nd - Report Cards posted in HAC after 4:00pm
- March 25th-April 1st - No School - Spring Break
- April 2nd - No School - School Improvement Day
- April 8th – IAR testing begins in Grades 3-5
- April 12th - Mother Son Totally 80's Dance 7:00p-9:00pm
- April 16th – IAR testing ends in Grades 3-5
- April 16th – Yearbook order forms due
- April 24th – Multicultural Night