Football first Full Practice - Monday, August 28, 3:10-4:30 – All athletes are to report to the commons from 3:00pm-4:30pm. First practice athletes are to wear shorts, t-shirt, and bring their cleats/athletic shoes. All required athletics paperwork should be brought to practice on Monday.
- Athletic Participation Agreement
- Athletic Contract & Fees Payment
- Concussion Information Sign Off
- Current SPORTS Physical (no older than 13 months on record with school nurse)
Coach John Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Ralph Mason: email@example.com
Hill Middle School offers a football program consisting of two teams; Lightweight and Heavyweight. These teams are divided up by the athletes overall weight:
- Lightweights = 122.9 lbs. or less
- Heavyweights = 123.0 lbs. or higher
This is a non-cut sport and we encourage all students to come out and learn the fundamentals of football, while having fun and working on team building skills.