Team 6-1 Math and Social Studies
WELCOME TO TEAM 6-1!
My name is Courtney Pepper and I'm extremely excited to be your student's Math and/or Social Studies teacher this school year. I graduated from Illinois State University and this is my 5th year at Scullen.
Outside of school I enjoy hiking, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. Also, I adopted my dog Hudson this year and am a huge animal lover. You may click the slideshow to the left to learn more about me!
We are going to have a wonderful year together and I look forward to assisting your child along the way in 6th grade! Its great to be a SHARK!
- assignment notebook
- math spiral and note taking packet
- pencils (in case a math mistake is made!)
- charged Chromebook
- social studies spiral
1st period: Social studies
2nd period: Math
3rd period: Math
4th period: Math
6th period: Math
Google classroom is important this year! This is where you find ALL daily homework posted (updated daily), extra handouts, important links, and additional student resources. Grades are found through Home Access Center (HAC).
- nightly homework will be found on Digits (Pearson) through students' SSO
- IXL nightly practice: 10 minutes
- build fluency and recall of multiplication/division math facts with frequent practice!