Mrs. Bokermann's Classroom
WELCOME! This site is a place where you can find information about EVERYTHING !
*Mathematics requires you to ACTIVELY learn by always doing your work and asking questions. Practicing your skills, both old and new, will make you a much stronger student. PLEASE come and see me before or after school or go to the ARC during lunch if you have ANY questions, sooner rather than later!
- E-mail: Jennifer_bokermann@ipsd.org
- Phone: (630) 375 - 3300 ext: 4232
1st: Honors Precalculus
2nd: Algebra Academy
3rd: Honors Precalculus
5th: Algebra Academy
6th: Algebra 1
7th: Algebra 1
Building Wide Academic Integrity Statement
"We believe in an atmosphere that respects academic integrity, where learning and self-worth is reflective of genuine and honest work, and individual perseverance. And that, together, we -- the students, parents/guardians, and teachers -- are accountable for aligning our school and classroom with the expectations of these academic values."
- 6th Year at WVHS (8th total)
- Freshman Student Council Adviser
- Masters in Instructional Technology from NIU
- Bachelor's Degree from Bradley University
- Married: Husband is a physical therapist at Athletico in Aurora
- 1 Son who is 1 1/2 years old