Mrs. Bokermann's Classroom
WELCOME! This site is a place where you can find information about EVERYTHING !
*Mathematics requires you to ACTIVELY learn by always doing your work and asking questions. Practicing your skills, both old and new, will make you a much stronger student. PLEASE come and see me before or after school or go to the ARC during lunch if you have ANY questions, sooner rather than later!
- E-mail: Jennifer_bokermann@ipsd.org
- Phone: (630) 375 - 3300 ext: 4232
1st: Algebra 1
2nd: Honors Precalculus
3rd: (Supervision - Academy)
4th: Algebra 2 Essentials
6th: Honors Precalculus
8th: Algebra 1
I am available for extra help before school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and after school by appointment.
Building Wide Academic Integrity Statement
"We believe in an atmosphere that respects academic integrity, where learning and self-worth is reflective of genuine and honest work, and individual perseverance. And that, together, we -- the students, parents/guardians, and teachers -- are accountable for aligning our school and classroom with the expectations of these academic values."
- 8th Year at WVHS (10th total teaching)
- Freshman Student Council Adviser
- Masters in Instructional Technology from NIU
- Bachelor's Degree from Bradley University
- Married: Husband is a physical therapist at Athletico in Bolingbrook
- 2 Kids: A daughter who is 1 year old and a son who is 3 1/2 years old!