PHP Full Stack developer. OOP and MVC Environment
Budgeto is looking for a PHP developer to join its development team.
We are looking for a dynamic and autonomous person who will be called to grow in the organization. As the FINTECH industry is constantly evolving, we are looking for a person who will be on the lookout for the latest technologies and who will be able to advise us / guide our development decisions. This person will also be encouraged to set up procedures to optimize our productivity (agile method, scrum, etc.).
As Budgeto is growing, this person will probably be called upon to train / supervise new developers and to assume management / coordination tasks.
Above all, we are looking for a partner who will be an integral part of the success of our company!
The successful candidate will be trained / supervised by our CTO.
We have several mandates to be carried out. The development plan for the tool is already well documented and each task has been categorized and prioritized. Here is an overview of the different mandates that must be delivered:
- Review of the onboarding of the tool
- UI / UX redesign of the application
- Improvement of the tool (adding ± 300 new functions)
- Development of a customizable printing module
- Integration with APIs of large bookkeeping systems (QBO, XERO, Waveapp, etc.)
- Development of communication modules for banks
- Development of White Label solutions for accounting and financing firms
- Integration of new countries (currencies, languages, tax rules, etc.)
- Symfony (PHP)
- SCSS (CSS)
- Twig (HTML)
- Doctrine (MySQL)
Terms & Conditions
- Work at home
- flexible hours
- flexible holidays
- work / family balance
- Focus on results
Depending on market and experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org