124 Williams ln
Foster City,CA 94404
Outstanding student with experience in Robotics and Computer Science seeks summer 2018 internship.
Completed three years at Aragon High School
Graduation date: May 2019.
G.P.A: 4.35 SAT Score:1530
USACO Gold, Bausch and Lomb Honorary Science Award, Microsoft Big Idea Challenge winner 2018 , Teen TechSF 2017 local & Global hackathon winner, National Merit Commended Scholar,Outstanding Scholar
- Writing Skills - Ability to efficiently produce concise ,organized reports and memos
- Public Speaking - Delivered technical presentation for Dev0xx4Kids , a group which teaches kids to program and messages, SVCC, JavaOne4Kids and sermons at Church events
- Research Intern SJSU April 2018 - August 2018 - RBF Neural Networks
- Co-founded InternetDonkey,Inc in 2015 to launch various educational games
- copyright for tic tac chess game donkeyko
- Conceptualized and Developed IOS app Tic Tac Block in 2013/2014 with more than 3000 downloads and 500 facebook followers
- Conceptualized and Co-developed donkeyko , a tic tac chess game in 2017 with 500 downloads and 20000 followers
- Conceptualized and Developed IOS app NinjRush in 2017 with more than 3000 downloads
- Conceptualized and Developed IOS app Brikz in 2018
- Aug 2015 - present. Programing lead for Aragon robotics .Participated in many FTC competitions programming in Java
- Founder of Netptune Robotics creating clubs in middle schools and mentoring 60 kids for FLL 2018
- Founder of TeenHacks.org with more than 100 teen attendees and 20 sponsors & partners raising money for education through free hackathons for teens in technology
- Finance Chair TeenTechSF 2018-2019 & Event Chair TeenTechSF 2018-2019 organizing the TTSF Spring Technology conference@PlayStation with 150-200 High school attendees and TeenScienceNight@Calacademy to help students from underserved communities. TeenTechSF holds Civic Hackathons,Youth summits,spring conference and STEM workshops.
- Build Quadcopter from scratch in 2015
- Solar Boat , Solar tree ,Vertical Solar Solutions and several science projects for MIT Solve, Siemens, Google science fair as well as started a youtube channel “Zobot” to share info with others with similar interest in Science and Engineering in 2015
- Director of programming for shooting stars foundation raising money for scholarship in third world countries
- Developed programming curriculum for the foundation
- Led Game Design Programming camp sessions in San Mateo as instructor and location director for San Mateo
- President,Engineering club
- Shared my passion for computer science as a tech presenter and Tech Volunteer for Dev0xx4Kids/SVCC/JavaOne conferences
- Python with the warriors
- Game Design with Scratch
- IOS App Development with Swift
- Yodabot - a python slackbot
- Developed Assist.li at Angel Hacks July 2017
- an app and photo card product which uses technologies like IOT, swift, and the particle photon cloud. Assist li is an IOT solution which has wide application in improving operation efficiency in manufacturing, fulfillment and other areas. One simple application is an intelligent bot which assists with finding items in a highly disorganized warehouse like that of Amazon’s where pickers need to pick items efficiently allowing them to handle volume of items to be shipped on high volume days like Cyber Monday.
- Developed Apollo an emergency solution for Shootings at LingHacks 2018- first computational linguistics-themed hackathon
- Secretary 12th grade (2018-2019)
- Secretary 11th grade (2017-2018)
- TeenTechSF Event & Finance Chair (2018-2019)
- TeenTechSF Spring technology Conference 2k18@PlayStation:
- Planned a technology conference with PlayStation speakers, store and more than 150 high school attendees.
- Lead the 3 month event planning , anchored and conducted workshops at the event -https://www.eventbrite.com/e/teentechsfplaystation-spring-conference-2k18-registration-44664695306
- Raised more than $8000 for TTSF for 2018-2019 as finance Chair
- TeenTechSF Spring technology Conference 2k18@PlayStation:
- Director of programming, shooting stars foundation(2016-2018)
- Made the programming Curriculum and trained instructors for camps
- Held camp in San Mateo
- Director of recruiting, GATE club Aragon High school(2016-2017)
- President of Engg club (2017-2018)
- Leading teams for various bay area Hackathons
- First place teentechSF and teenTechGlobal hackathon 2017-
- Founder and lead mentor Neptune Robotics, an outreach program for high school kids interested in volunteering for robotics at middle schools.
Robotics Staff Member, Aragon High School (2015-2018)
- Aug 2015 - present. Director of outreach and Programing lead for Aragon robotics. Participated in many competitions like FTC and competed in regionals .I’ve experience with embedded systems design using the Arduino programming environment.
- 3rd Place in Saratoga Qualifier and Daly City Qualifier FTC
- Mentor for FTC programming and Github
- Technologies: Github, Android Studio, Java
Red Cross Staff Member, Aragon High School (2015-2017)
- Aug 2015 - present. Volunteered for gift wrapping over the holidays for raising money for education in other countries . Made posters and discussed disaster preparedness
Math Club Staff Member, Aragon High School (2015-2018)
- Aug 2015 - present. Participated in many math competitions like CAML,, AMC 12 in Grade 9 .Member of Mu Alpha Theta since Grade 9 because of participation in Advanced Mathematics course at Precalculus level with a 4.0 GPA overall in Grade 9
DECA Club Staff Member, Aragon High School(2015-2016)
- Aug 2015 - 2017. Participated in Deca Idea Challenge and attended Silicon Valley Deca conference 2016
President, Engineering club (2017-2018)
- Aug 2017 - present. Participating in hackathons .Teen Tech SF Global Hackathon first place winner for fire hazard product third Eye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHbUGfu4Kes
Programing Club Staff Member, Aragon High School (2017-2019)
- Aug 2017 - Present. Training for USACO
Model UN , Aragon High School (2015-2017)
- Aug 2015 - present. Participate in debates and attend Berkeley Model UN conference
Model Congress, Aragon High School(2015-2017)
- Aug 2015 - present. Participate in debates and attend conference.
GATE Club, Director Aragon High School
- Aug 2015 - present. Held GATE events and programs to visit tech companies
Shooting stars foundation, Director of Programing and location director
- Aug 2016 - present.
- Lead camps, develop programing curriculum, train mentors
Neptune/Bowditch Robotics(2017- present)
- founder of club & Lead Mentor training 60 middle school students for FLL I created robotics club at local middle school like Bowditch and mentor ~50 kids for FLL and also the discussion and knowledge sharing with neighboring school clubs. My program also allowed high school clubs to partner and mentor middle school students.
TeenHacks (2018- present)
- founder & Executive director organizing a charity hackathon for education for kids in third world countries with 100 attendees and 20 sponsors, mentors, workshop & speakers for teens in technology.
RELEVANT HIGH SCHOOL STUDIES
AP Calculus , Multivariable , AP Computer Science ,AP Biology ,AP Chemistry, Engineering & Technology and Digital Photography,AP Physics A, AP Physics C, AP Statistics, AP Psychology,Linear Algebra, AP History,Ap English
HONORS, AWARDS, AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Finalist World UAV Challenge (International)
- 2017-18 Bausch and Lomb Honorary Science Award
- National Merit Commended Scholar
- The President's Volunteer Service Award - 2 gold awards (2016/17, 2017/18) and bronze award (2015/16)
- CSF Scholarship in Grade 9 ,10,11 based on academic achievement, community service, and citizenship
- USACO Gold (2018 - Present) (National)
- AP scholar with distinction
- Honor Roll
- TeenTechSF Global Hackathon first place winner for fire hazard product third Eye - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHbUGfu4Kes among 300 participants (International)
- Microsoft Big Idea Challenge winner 2018 and Imagine Cup finalist 2018 (International)
- Eligible for Silver sword pin for 500+ points
- Stanford’s EPGY certified for C & Java
- Build & developed Quadcopter from scratch and published daily log in “Zobot” youtube channel
- Co-founded InternetDonkey,Inc ,developed & launched IOS apps Tic Tac Block, NinjRush and DonkeyKo IOS app
- founded teenhacks.org
- founded Neptune/Bowditch Robotics
- High School Junior varsity player for Water polo
- High School Varsity player for Golf team
- Junior Black Belt Karate - 12 years of dedication
- "Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music" Level 5 Pianist
- Black Diamond Skier and Snowboarder. Skied since the age of 8
- Foster City Elite Soccer Club Member . Played AYSO and Peninsula soccer Clubs since 5 years .Contributing back to the clubs as a volunteer referee
- GATE , Math Olympiad, Stanford’s EPGY & Advanced Math Student since Grade 3
- Third place Winner of Junior Congress Chess Championship 2015 .Member of Foster City Chess Club. Current USCF rating of 894
- Participated since 2015 in MIT Solve, Google Science fair,Oracle maker faire, Siemens and San Mateo maker faire proposing various solar solutions.
Piano , Guitar , Soccer , Chess , Snowboarding , Ski , Sailing, Karate ,Water polo, Golf, Design and build electronics , microelectronics systems, Stanford splash attendee , Programing and leadership classes at Stanford ,community service ,Mu Alpha Theta,Martial Arts,USACO
- Robotics outreach - founder and lead mentor mentoring 60 kids for FLL at Bowditch middle school
- Organized and conducted free computer classes with internetDonkey Team in Dec- Jan 2017 in mountainous Surianelli,Moonar a remote village with below zero temperature and hard to reach place in partnership with Harrisons Malayalam Ltd a local tea plantation company.Class had 40-45 kids in grades 3,4 for kids of factory workers who hardly make $100-200 a month.This was the first computer class/camp for the school.Donated computers to the school , programming curriclum,created website and support schedule so kids can be taught computers for 2 hours every week.
- Director of programming Shooting Stars Foundation, raising money for scholarship for kids in third world countries
- Technical presenter and volunteer at Dev0xx4kids, a group that teaches kids to program as well as SVCC/JavaOne
- Red Cross member at Aragon High
- Church Volunteer since grade 6. Milpitas food pantry, Shelters by spending time playing with Kids , cooking for women's and children shelter Volunteered at various and medshare volunteer events.
- Having played soccer since I was 3 years old I Volunteer as a referee and Snack Shack helper for non profit soccer club in my city .
- AP CHEMISTRY
- AP BIOLOGY
- AP CALCULUS BC
- AP PHYSICS
- AP COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AP ENGLISH
- AP US HISTORY
- SPANISH 4
- ANDREW NG's MACHINE LEARNING - COURSERA/STANFORD