NINJRUSH is an enchanting journey of Ninja Iron Stroke through the Aokigahara. Ninja Iron Stroke is continuously attacked by Ninja Dark Lock, impeding him from crossing to reach the Myōryū-ji temple in Koshu.
Can you help Ninja Iron Stroke stay alive and overcome this endless run with many obstacles?
Captivating music and action packed and addictive journey through the Aokigahara.
Download at the App Store
Don-Key-Ko! Are you smarter than a Gorilla? : Train with Sensei Underpants and Sensei Harambe at the Thinker Dojo to develop your Critical and Strategic Thinking Skills .Unique Game that combines Chess and Tic Tac Toe (Limited time free at the App store) - Play (Machos?)
Train with Sensei Underpants and Sensei Harambe at the Thinker Dojo to develop your Critical and Strategic Thinking Skills. Combining elements from tic-tac-toe and chess, Don-Key-Ko! Are you smarter than a gorilla?, is a simple, unique, easy to learn, fun game for kids of all ages (adults included) from Internet Donkey Inc. Looks so easy to win, but watch out the Gorillas have a few tricks up their sleeves. Like tic-tac-toe, the game is intense, but short in duration. Like chess, the game uses chess pieces, chess moves and you can capture an opponent's piece.
- No Ads
- No In-App Purchases
- Pick an avatar from 25 fun avatars
- 3 beginner and 5 advanced levels.
- Some levels can be challenging for Hollywood celebrities, adults and maybe even the famous Harvard dropouts.
- Each level you start with a white belt badge and you can earn additional belts, yellow, orange, green, purple, blue, red, brown and black as you win more games. Unique badges for each level and each belt.
- Share your accomplishments/badges on social media (facebook, twitter,instagram ..). #internetdonkey
- If you can't beat the gorillas use the two player mode to play with a sibling, parent, friend or co-worker. You might not be smarter than a gorilla, but show them that you are smarter than all the homo sapiens near by.
- A clever way to get kids interested in playing chess.
Let us help and support you
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you are having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model. Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us: #intenetdonkey #donkeyko! #don-key-ko!