MSPs are struggling to compete and differentiate with security.
Infosec Consulting performs outsourced security assessments and provides expert remediation guidance.
In a marketplace filling with competitors, we're here to be your partner - we only succeed when you do.
You sell, we deliver.
We enable you to fulfill the trust your customers have already placed in you to protect them.
Sign the partnership agreements and receive training and documentation
Start selling your new services and we’ll deliver.
Book an appointment now to discuss how to make it easy for you to:
- Add critical high-value services, products, expertise, and guidance to your portfolio
- Better capture and retain clients
- Make money doing numbers 1 & 2
92% of SMBs would consider moving to a new MSP if they offered the "right" cybersecurity solution, even if it cost 25% more
84% who do not use an MSP would consider using one if they offered the "right" cybersecurity solution
If you've not seen Continuum's report "Underserved and Unprepared: The state of SMB Cyber Security in 2019", here are some more critical points about SMBs:
- ~50% expect to see increased security from MSPs [like it or not, they're expecting it from you]
- 74% would take legal action against the MSP in the event of an attack [make sure your agreements are bulletproof and you've got good insurance]
- 29% plan to change to a different MSP in the near future
- 89% see cybersecurity as the top or top 5 priority in their org
- 79% planning to invest more in cybersecurity within 12 months
Listen to episode 41 of Auvik's Frankly MSP podcast for the lowdown on what it really takes to build an in-house cybersecurity program.
It's not easy, and it's not fast. As informative as that Continuum study is, you can't just add some cybersecurity software and a security technician to instantly deliver cybersecurity assessments and advice.
Let us handle that for you.