Imperial Unified School District
Please update your bookmarks. This site will be deactivated on January 15, 2018, at 2:19 PM (local time).
Imperial Cross Elementary School
The 2017-18 LCAP is available.
New California Dashboard
News Release (Español)
California’s new accountability and continuous improvement system provides information about how local educational agencies and schools are meeting the needs of California’s diverse student population based on a concise set of measures.
Model Continuation High School
Imperial Avenue Holbrook High School has been designated as a Model Continuation High School (MCHS) for 2017 by State Superintendent of Public Instruction (SSPI) Tom Torlakson.
Mr. Bryan Thomason
Welcome to Imperial Unified School District's web site. This web site is designed to help you understand our school district and the services we provide.
Imperial Unified School district is committed to maximizing each student’s potential to learn so they graduate with the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve significant educational, civic, and personal goals to enrich our society.
- Parent / Community 2017-18 LCAP Survey is now open. English Español
- Process for naming the new elementary school that will be built with the passage of Measure “O” funds was approved on 1/12/17. Board Policy 7511 (New Elementary School information here) Suggestion window has closed.
- 2017-18 and 2018-19 School Calendars were approved on 1/12/17. here
- IUSD has closed previous website.
- IUSD Communication Division has released a new website
- New telephone system will be operational on January 3. Extensions will have an additional number to the left of old number.
- A copy of the 2016-17 District Goals is located here.
- Frequently asked questions on Measure O here
- Informational letter to parents on Measure O here
- A copy of the email containing Registration information is located here.
- Una copia del correo electrónico que contiene la información de matriculación se encuentra aquí.
219 N "E" Street Imperial, CA 92251
(760) 355-3200 (760) 355-4511 (fax)
Imperial Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnic group, age, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, lack of English skills, or any other unlawful consideration in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other Civil Rights and the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you have been or are being discriminated against, please contact your school principal or the Superintendent for proper procedures for filing a grievance.