Our advisory program facilitates building relationships and provides the structure that creates "connectedness" at iMiddle. Connectedness is a characteristic of school cultures in which students have meaningful relationships with adults within the school, are engaged in the school, and feel a sense of belonging to the school.
The iMiddle Advisory Program focuses on:
- Student agency and finding the genius in all students
- Character development & Communication
- Digital literacy & Technology
- Careers and Life/Study skills/ Positive Behavior Support
- Team Building within our school grade levels
All students at iMiddle participate in our advisory program for approximately 30 minutes every day