Back to School Night Advisory Video: What Advisory is about and How to help your child be successful here at iMiddle!
Our advisory program facilitates building relationships and provides the structure that creates "connectedness" at iMiddle. Connectedness is a characteristic of school cultures in which students have meaningful relationships with adults within the school, are engaged in the school, and feel a sense of belonging to the school.
The iMiddle Advisory Program focuses on:
- Student agency and finding the genius in all students
- Character development & Communication
- Digital literacy & Technology
- Careers and Life/Study skills/ Positive Behavior Support
- Team Building within our school grade levels
All students at iMiddle participate in our advisory program for approximately 30 minutes every day