Welcome to my personal website!
I am mainly interested in low complexity, resource constrained Machine Learning and Signal Processing. In particular, my work is centered around limited precision. The main question I ask is: How much can Machine Learning algorithms tolerate quantization (at the input, weights, and internal representations)? My work is dedicated to answering this question in a fully analytical and rigorous way.
- I received the "best in session" award at Techcon 2017! Sep 13, 2017
- Our ICML paper got accepted! May 12, 2017
- I have passed my Qual Exam and am now officially a PhD Candidate! May 1, 2017
- Our ISCAS paper got accepted! Feb. 17, 2017
- Our ICASSP paper got accepted! Dec. 12, 2016
411 Coordinate Science Laboratory
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1308 West Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Tel: (217) 693 - 2866
Email: sakr2 AT illinois DOT edu