I am currently working at AI Garage, MasterCard, India as a Senior Specialist. PhD student at IIIT-Delhi, under Prof. Richa Singh, and Prof. Mayank Vatsa since July, 2015. Research interests include Face Recognition, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- I will be joining AI Garage, MasterCard, India in the coming May, as a Senior Specialist!
- Attended the LinkedIn-MSR-IISC Workshop on FATE-ML (Fairness, Accountability, Transparency, and Ethics in Machine Learning) at IISC, Bangalore!
- I will be presenting my work at the Doctoral Consortium, ICCV, 2019, along with the paper 'Dual Directed Capsule Networks for Very Low resolution Image Classification' at the main conference
- I, along with my team, were awarded the Facebook's Ethics in AI research award, 2019 for our research on "Mitigating Bias in Face Recognition For Vast Regional Diversity in India".
- Data and Competition Evaluation Chair, Disguised Faces in the Wild (DFW) Competition and Workshop, to be held at ICCV'19
- Part of the Organising Team for Disguised Faces in the Wild (DFW) Competition and Workshop, held at CVPR'18
- Visiting research scholar at West Virginia University, USA with Dr. Afzel Noore (Oct'16 - June'17)
- Recipient of Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship, 2015