South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre-
- South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre offer free and confidential legal advice. Issues they deal with include: Family Law, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Consumer, Traffic, Motor Vehicle Accident (property damage only), Civil (excluding personal injuries), Neighbour Disputes, Child Protection Issues & Youth Criminal.
- The service visits our centre on Wednesdays, however phone appointments may also be available.
- All interviews are by appointment only including phone advice.
- To make an appointment please contact South West Community Legal Centre direct on 07 3372 7677.
Department of Human Services (Centrelink)-
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Community Outreach Worker attends our office on Wednesdays to assist clients with Centrelink matters.
- Appointments are preferred and can be made by contacting our service on 07 3816 1435.
- We offer one-on-one computer lessons at our centre with Andrew.
- Appointments are necessary.
- Please contact 07 3816 1435 to book your lesson now.