No Interest Loans Program
Accredited by Good Shepherd Youth and Family Services
This program is made possible with the assistance of the National Australia Bank
Funding Assistance from the Department of Social Services for Operational functions only.
What is the Credit you use Really Costing You?-
- Loan of up to $1200 offered for the purchase of essential household items & education expenses available to residents of the 4304 & 4305 areas.
- The aim of the loan is to assist people on low incomes to purchase essential household items without the high cost of credit. No Interest Charges or Administration Fees.
To be Eligible:
- Resident of the 4304/4305 postcode
- Lived in the area for a period of 12 months and at your current address for 6 months
- Receiving a Centrelink payment or be eligible for a health care card
- Show you have the capacity to repay the loan
- Be willing to commit to regular loan repayments eg: through Centrepay ($1200 is repaid through fortnightly repayments over 12 months)
- Please phone for application between 10am and 12 noon on 3816 3170 on the first Monday of the month only.
- For general enquiries contact 3816 1435 during regular business hours.