IHSSI Compliments & Complaints Policy
IHSSI Compliments & Complaints Policy-
The aim of IHSSI is to ensure that its compliments and complaints procedure is properly and effectively implemented, and that service users feel confident that their compliments and complaints and/or worries are listened to and acted upon promptly and fairly.
The Goals of IHSSI are to Ensure that-
- The community, service users and their representatives are aware of how to complain, and that IHSSI provides easy to use opportunities for them to register their complaints
- Unless the complaint is regarding the manager, the manager will be responsible for the administration of the procedure
- Every written complaint is acknowledged within three working days
- Investigations into written complaints are held within 28 days
- All written complaints are responded to in writing by IHSSI
- Complaints are dealt with promptly, fairly and sensitively with due regard to the upset and worry that they can cause to both staff and service users.
If the complaint is in relation to the IHSSI manager the matter will be directly referred to the IHSSI Management Committee for handling.
Should you be unhappy with the management of a complaint by IHSSI an official appeals process is available upon request.
Compliments will be celebrated and examples of the compliment may be utilised (with permission) to further enhance service delivery.
To lodge a complaint click here.
Additionally Complaints can be Escalated to the Department of Housing
Department of Housing and Public Works, Contract Management, South West Region (07) 3437 6047 or alternatively via mail PO BOX 255 IPSWICH QLD 4305. Address: Corner of Brisbane and Bell St Ipswich