The security of your information is important to us.
The information you provide us is used for the express and sole purpose of record keeping and reporting. All information you give is de-identified when submitting monthly, quarterly and annual financial and statistical reports to governing bodies.
Ipswich Housing & Support Services Inc. (IHSSI) will take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information) from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
IHSSI will collect, manage, store, use and disclose personal information about a number of individuals where it is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities and to meet the requirements of Commonwealth and State Government contractual agreements.
Storage, use, access and disclosure of the personal information IHSSI collects will be in accordance with the information privacy principles identified in Information Standard 42- Information Privacy (IS42).
- IHSSI will take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information) from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Storage, use, access and disclosure of the personal information IHSSI collects will be in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) identified in Schedule 1 of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, which amends the Privacy Act 1988.
- The latest versions of these Acts can be viewed at:
- Department of Housing and Public Works, Contract Management, South West Region (07) 3437 6047 or alternatively via mail PO BOX 255 IPSWICH QLD 4305
IHSSI Compliments & Complaints Policy-
The aim of IHSSI is to ensure that its compliments and complaints procedure is properly and effectively implemented, and that service users feel confident that their compliments and complaints and/or worries are listened to and acted upon promptly and fairly.
The Goals of IHSSI are to Ensure that-
- The community, service users and their representatives are aware of how to complain, and that IHSSI provides easy to use opportunities for them to register their complaints
- Unless the complaint is regarding the manager, the manager will be responsible for the administration of the procedure
- Every written complaint is acknowledged within three working days
- Investigations into written complaints are held within 28 days
- All written complaints are responded to in writing by IHSSI
- Complaints are dealt with promptly, fairly and sensitively with due regard to the upset and worry that they can cause to both staff and service users.
If the complaint is in relation to the IHSSI manager the matter will be directly referred to the IHSSI Management Committee for handling.
Should you be unhappy with the management of a complaint by IHSSI an official appeals process is available upon request.
Compliments will be celebrated and examples of the compliment may be utilised (with permission) to further enhance service delivery.
Department of Housing and Public Works, Contract Management, South West Region (07) 3437 6047 or alternatively via mail PO BOX 255 IPSWICH QLD 4305