2018 - 2019 SLT
Purpose of the School Leadership Team
The fundamental purpose of the SLT (School Leadership Team) is to determine the school’s educational direction – that is, the school’s overall educational vision, its goals and priorities, the strategies that will be used to achieve that vision and the alignment of resources to accomplish those strategies.
To be effective, the team will need to develop a culture in which there is a shared goal for all children to achieve high levels of learning and a spirit of partnership among all constituencies to achieve this goal.
The primary responsibility of the SLT is to create, develop, review and assess the school’s Comprehensive Education Plan.
1. Elizabeth Beck | SLT Elected UFT | email@example.com
2. Lettitia Clarke |SLT, PTA President | firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Norman Gayle |SLT Elected Parent | Ngaylejr@hotmail.com
4. Matthew Feuerstein | SLT Elected UFT | MFeuerstein@schools.nyc.gov
5. Karina Gonzalez | SLT Elected Parent | email@example.com
6. Amy Mathis | SLT, UFT Chapter Leader | firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Gina Lynch | SLT Elected CSA | GLynchN@schools.nyc.gov
8. Jessica Ruiz | SLT Elected DC-37 | email@example.com
9. Marielena Santiago | SLT, Principal | firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Dawn Torres | SLT Elected Parent | email@example.com
11. Nathaly Warner Cogswell | SLT Elected Parent | firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Monique Williams Batrony | SLT Elected Parent | email@example.com