Senior Dues must paid in full by February 15, 2019
Parents/Guardians and Students of the Class of 2019
We have made it to our senior year! Now, it is time to start preparing for our 8th Grade graduation and Senior Activities. In order to provide you with a memorable graduation ceremony, there are certain expenses that must be covered, these expenses are called Senior Dues.
- Senior Dues are $100; collection will start November 1, 2018 and must paid in full by February 15, 2019.
Breakdown of the Senior Dues:
$100 Senior Dues includes:
- Hard cover, color yearbook
- Senior T-shirt
- Diploma with case
- Graduation Tickets and Ceremony Expenses
- Graduation cap, gown and tassel
- Sitting fee for Senior Portraits
- Autograph book
- Graduation keychain
*Senior dues DOES NOT include:
- * Senior Portrait Package
- * Senior Trip
- * Senior Prom
These items and events are optional.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We’re here to help!
- Ms. Beck Dean-APVA (718) 941-5450 ext. 2052
- Ms. McIntosh Dean-LCS (718) 941-5450 ext. 3111
- Senior dues may be paid in full or in installments.
- Only cash and money orders are accepted. Money orders should be made out to: Ditmas IS 62. No personal checks will be accepted.
- Students will receive a receipt upon payment that should be kept at home.
- Senior Dues collection will start November 1, 2018 and must paid in full by February 15, 2019.