High School Admissions Process
High School Applications
Parents Manage & Submit High School Applications through MySchools Account
- Dear Parents,
If you’re applying to high school this fall, letters to families of current eighth-grade students were mailed home on September 14 with instructions on how to create a MySchools account. MySchools is both an online directory of NYC public schools and a personalized application.
As soon as you log-in to your MySchools account, you can start exploring NYC public schools. You’ll also use MySchools to apply to high school.
If you didn’t get your instructions in the mail, speak with your school counselor for help. You can also visit High School Admissions or call 718-935-2009 with any questions.
Thanks! The High School Admissions Team @ Ditmas I.S. 62
· Ms. Myers x 2041 (APVA)
· Ms. Muscarella x 3452 (LCS)
Sign-in to Your MySchools Account
- MySchools makes it possible for middle and high school families to submit applications online for admissions.
- MyStudent PIN Letters were distributed to current eighth grade students
- The letter includes the website address for the MySchools family portal, www.myschools.nyc, as well as students’ unique account creation codes.
- Note that in order to create a MySchools account, the family must also have both an email address and their student’s ID number.
You have choices. Contact schools directly to find out if they have special events or student-guided tours.
The culminating year @ Ditmas I.S. 62 is full of exciting activities and opportunities. Are you ready?
Get measured for Cap & Gown on November 8, 2018: It's your time to shine! Celebrate your achievements!