Ms Means' Classroom
Agenda~I plan to have this updated as frequently as possible. Things come up during the day and it might not always be accurate. Please consult students planners for accurate classroom homework.
- Spelling: 3 activities, last test Friday!
- Reading: Read and answer questions in packet.
- Religion: Signed Unit Test
- Math: M= Tessellation L= X D= X
- Science: X
- Social Studies: Ancient Civ.
- English: Book due Tues. in class
DATES AND TIMES:
- Ancient Civilization- May 24, 1:30 PM in the Multipurpose Room. Catapult launch following.
- No School Monday for Memorial Day.
- 6th Grade Prayer Service- May 31, 8:45 am.
- No school for 6th graders Monday, June 3. Enjoy the summer!
8:30- 9:10 Specials
9:50-10:30 Tues./Friday = Band/ Orchestra
Mon./ Wed./ Thur. = Reading
10:30-11:45 Reading/ Religion
11:50- 12:10 Recess
12:30- 12:55 Sustained Silent Reading (SSR)/Read Aloud
12:55-1:30 Switch- 6M to Social Studies
1:30-2:05 Switch- 6M to Science
2:05-2:40 Switch- 6M to English
2:40-2:55 Study Hall
2:55- 3:00 Get ready to go home
Day 3&6: P.E. Day 1: Computer
Day 2&5: Music Day 4: Art
Day 4 is a double special with Library
Day 5 is a double special with Guidance
Hello everyone! Just a few bits of information on me, just in case you are curious to know. This is my first year as a full time teacher for Regina. Previously, I substitute taught for the West Liberty Community School District, Iowa City School District and here at Regina. I graduated from the University of Iowa in 2015, GO HAWKS! If you cant find me in my classroom working, you could find me relaxing with my pet rabbit Jiminey, visiting my family in Illinois or off on an outdo adventure.
If you ever need to contact me, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.