I am a postdoctoral scholar at Iowa State University and my mentor is Steve Butler. I got my Ph.D. at University of California, Irvine with my advisor Nathan Kaplan. I am interested in Combinatorics and Number Theory. My research focuses on core partitions, integer partitions, numerical semigroups, and their geometric descriptions and applications using Ehrhart theory.
Office: 443 Carver Hall
- Partitions and Multisets of hook lengths, (with M. Yu), (2019), submitted. 9pp.
- A tiling proof of Euler's Pentagonal Number Theorem and generalizations, (with D. Eichhorn and J. Sohn), The Ramanujan Journal (accepted).
- On the genus of the quotient of a numerical semigroup, (with A. Adeniran, S. Butler, C. Defant, Y. Gao, P. Harris, C. Hettle, Q. Liang, and A. Volk), Semigroup Forum, Vol 98, (2019), 690--700.
- Johnson's bijections and their application to counting simultaneous core partitions, (with J. Baek and M. Yu), European Journal of Combinatorics, Vol 75, (2019), 43--54.
- A bijective proof of Amdeberhan's conjecture on the number of (s,s+2)-core partitions with distinct parts, (with J. Baek and M. Yu), Discrete Mathematics, Vol 341, (2018), 1294--1300.
- On the asymptotic distribution of cranks and ranks of cubic partitions, (with B. Kim and E. Kim), Journal of Mathematics Analysis and Applications, Vol 443, (2016), 1095--1109.
- On a conjecture of Soon-Yi Kang on a certain partition rank difference, (with B.Kim), The Ramanujan Journal, Vol 35, (2014), 467--477.
- Iowa State University
- Multivariate Calculus
- University of California, Irvine.
- Volunteer for Math Circle (2014 - 2019).
- Teaching Assistant for
- Multivariable Calculus
- Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Advanced Linear Algebra
- Math for Economists
- Introduction to Abstract Mathematics
- Introduction to Group Theory