The digital boom in the last couple of years has led to the production of a universe of content on the internet. And just as there is no dearth of content, there is no dearth of content providers. The M&E sector has a significant opportunity given India’s young demographics. The growth of digital infrastructure is further enabling Indians to fulfil the need for personal content consumption, across languages and genre. There is a large shift in consumer behaviour from mass produced content to specific content defined to audience segments. The soon-to-arrive 5G networks will only work as a shot in the arm for the market.
Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is very excited to announce the Pixel 2020 conference with the theme Sacred Story of Digital Entertainment Industry’ in January, 2020 at Mumbai.
Who will be Attending?
- Advertising Agencies Licensing & Merchandizing
- Audio & Video equipment providers
- Brand Owners Brand Manager & Marketers
- Production Houses
- Cloud Service Providers
- Data Storage and Web Portal Managers
- Technology Providers
- Government Officials and many more...
- Game changers & trends which shape the OTT Space
- New Tech Innovation & Services
- Showcase your company as a leader in the industry & Brand visibility through various creative marketing collaterals through social media and other online platform
- Networking with Prominent Govt. & OTT Industrial game-changer
- Cutting edge ideas, Discussions & B2B
- Generate leads and increase your business development opportunity multi-fold
- Value added inputs which will define the future roadmap