Welcome to our Enrollment Page:
Our program is very individualized.
After you have spoken with us and decided our program is the right fit for your child, your next step is to enroll.
Please follow these steps to enroll.
**Note that in the second step you will receive an email invoice for $25.00. This is the application fee which is non-refundable. This covers record processing, retention, transcripts, and record filing with your district and the state as required. You must submit payment and all documents to complete your enrollment process. Home school enrollments do not need to complete steps 7, 8, and 9. **
- Complete and Submit Enrollment Form below *scroll through as you answer until you see submit button
2. Check your email for an enrollment application fee from email@example.com. Check your spam folder. If you do not see it in 72 hours please call. After the admission fee is paid, we will set up a meeting to talk with you and get to know your child. This is where we begin the foundation of your child's new academic journey to success!
3. Complete and Submit Program Request below *scroll through as you answer until you see submit button
4. Read the Handbook *scroll through to read
5. Complete and Submit Handbook Verification *scroll through as you answer until you see the submit button
6. If you are enrolling as a Home School student and are not presently listed as a Home School student: print 2 copies of the Intent to Home School Form, Complete, and submit one to your child's school and send the other to us either via email or regular mail. Note - the day you submit it to your child's school your child is a home school student. Please call if you have questions as we can submit this for you.
7. Print out the General Release of Liability and have it notarized *both custodial parents / guardians must sign **This must be on file for every student even virtual and home school students.
8. A photo copy of the child's birth certificate, and proof of address must be sent in either by email or regular mail. This is required for all students by the Florida Department of Education for all students.
9. Every child must have a yearly physical. The physician must complete form 680, which they have, and it is to be turned in prior to the beginning of each new school year. This is required by the State of Florida. All immunizations must be up to date. This is required for all students by the Florida Department of Education.
10. Once all Information is received you will get an email verifying your child's application status. Once everything is in place you will receive your parent school email login information which makes communication very simple.
Where to send your paperwork:
mail: Husky Prep Academy Inc
204 Jocelyn Dr
Davenport, Fl 33897
Please, do call with any questions you have.
We want to help make the transition to Husky Prep Academy Inc a simple one for your entire family.
Your child is about to embark on a great journey that will change the way he/she has thought about school. School is going to be exciting and interesting. They will get to ask the questions they want answers to as well as learning the required core course work.