NYS Children and Family Services

Do You Suspect Abuse or Maltreatment?

Report it Now!

Click on the link below:

Office of Children and Family Services

Call our Statewide Toll Free Telephone Number:


If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call TDD/TTY at


or have your Video Relay System provider call


If you believe that a child is in immediate danger,

call 911 or your local police department.