The Makerspace is a hands on learning lab open to all students. It is stocked with arts and craft supplies, coding and robotics kits, audio/visual production equipment, and much more.
To visit the Makerspace:
- Drop in anytime with a pass from a teacher
- Stay after school
- Come in with a class
- Qualify for Green Space during RtI
- Sign up for special activities during RtI
Upcoming Events in the Makerspace:
- April 5th during RtI - Make your own sketchbook!
- Would you like to make a sketchbook/notebook? Join us in the makerspace on April 5th during RtI where we will be putting books together and decorating the covers. We have the books and bindings, markers, paint and brushes, felt, paper and glue, glitter, googly eyes, gems, craft scissors, and more. You can also bring your own supplies to use.
- You must sign up by Wednesday 4/4 to participate. You do not have to qualify for green space, but you cannot have any other passes on the day of the session. This session is limited to 28 students.
- Click here to sign up!