Become a Member
The HRIA is a member driven organisation and welcomes Owners, Managers/Agents, and Suppliers to join.
The benefits of membership:
- support the sustainable growth of the industry;
- access the Code of Conduct and supporting documents;
- contribute to research;
- access member only information and resources;
- receive discounts on events;
- access the member only discussion Forums;
- access and join the member only Local Groups;
- receive news and updates via email newsletter;
- network and learn from your industry colleagues; and
- vote at the AGM.
The HRIA appreciates your membership fee contribution which goes directly to supporting the activities representing the industry and administration of the organisation.
Note Annual Fees are calculated on the number of properties at the time of membership:
HRIA may request supporting information to verify your membership application details.
HRIA reserves the right to accept or reject membership at it's discretion subject to the Constitution.
Category of Membership
Annual Fee Flat fee
Owners up to 24 properties $99
(A) Distributors, Managers and Agents (10,000+) $1.00 (3000+ is per property)
(B) Distributors, Managers and Agents (3000-9999) $1.00 (3000+ is per property)
(C) Distributors, Managers and Agents (500-2999) $499
(D) b Distributors, Managers and Agents (250-499) $299
(D) a Distributors, Managers and Agents (100-249) $199
(E) b Distributors, Managers and Agents (50-99) $149
(E) a Distributors, Managers and Agents (25-49) $99
(F) Distributors, Managers and Agents (1-24) $99
Supplier A (Turnover $1m) $1000.00
Supplier B (Turnover $500k < $1m) $500.00
Supplier C (Turnover $1 < $500k) $250.00