Hudsonville High School
This student handbook was developed to answer many of the commonly asked questions that you and your parents/guardians may have during the school year and to provide specific information about certain Board policies and procedures. This handbook contains important information that you should know. Become familiar with the following information and keep the handbook bookmarked for frequent reference by you and your parents/guardians. If you have any questions that are not addressed in this handbook, you are encouraged to talk to your teachers or building principal.
District Mission Statement:
- The mission of Hudsonville Public Schools is to educate, challenge, and inspire all learners to become contributing, responsible members of a global society.
District Belief Statements:
- The Hudsonville Public School District believes that all students can learn.
- The Hudsonville Public School District is committed to providing a challenging and engaging curriculum, effective instruction, and a positive, supportive environment.
- The Hudsonville Public School District realizes success will be achieved through a cooperative partnership of students, teachers, support staff, administrators, board members, parents, and the community.
- Superintendent: Doug VanderJagt
- Principal: Jordan Beel
- Assistant Principal (Main Campus): Matt Baer (Last Names A-F)
- Assistant Principal (Freshman Building): Raeanne Hart (Last Names F through K)
- Assistant Principal (Freshman Building): Ryan Crete (Last Names L through R)
- Assistant Principal (Main Campus): Melissa Bernard (Last Names S through Z)
- Athletic Director: Kevin Wolma
Main Campus Office: (616) 669-1500
Freshman Building Office: (616) 669-1510