2018 - WINTER Concert Information
The Bartle School Winter Band, Orchestra, and Choir Concert will take place on Thursday, December 20th in the Bartle School Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
· Orchestra students should arrive by 6:00 p.m.
· Band/Choir students should arrive by 6:30 p.m.
· Please note the auditorium will not open until 6:45 p.m. for seating.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Worn on top: Dress White
- Examples: White long sleeve button down shirt with a tie, white dress blouse, etc.
- Worn on bottom: Dress Black
- Examples: Long black dress, black skirt, black pants, etc.
- Footwear: Black dress shoes (no sneakers); Black Socks!
FINAL ‘DRESS’ REHEARSAL
We will be having our final after school rehearsal on Wednesday, December 19 from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Students should NOT wear their concert clothes for this rehearsal.
- Students must attend this rehearsal in order to perform in the concert!
IN-SCHOOL CONCERT ASSEMBLY
There will be a daytime concert assembly on Friday, December 21 at 8:45 a.m.
Please wear jeans and a white shirt.
We will be having a bake sale during our concert. Please help by donating a baked item or volunteering for selling/setup/cleanup.
Thank you for your continued support!