Parent Commitment Info
HPA is a family activity and requires a parent commitment when students are involved. See the document below to view the options. Please make sure to CLICK THE LINKS to view detailed descriptions of committees you are considering.
If the document will not show in the window below, use this link to view parent commitment options and descriptions.
General Information for all Mainstage Productions:
- All students must be considered homeschooled by their parents' definition
- Students in Middle and High School performing full-scale musicals
- Some shows have limited roles for younger students
- Full-day, weekly rehearsals (Tuesday in GR, Thursday in Kzoo, Friday in Lansing)
- Students must audition and be cast in a show, not all auditioners are cast
- Parents must agree to fulfill a parent commitment which requires a minimum of 60 hours for students to participate (see below)
- Tuition is $195 for one cast member ($175 for 2, $150 for 3, $120 for 4, $110 for 5+)
- We do not accept tuition payments from any Public School Partnerships.
- Cast Members must be willing to abide by the HPA Dresscode while at all HPA events
- Cast Members are expected to be available for all rehearsal dates unless a conflict has been approved (see our conflict policy)
2017-18 auditions are closed. If you are looking to participate in HPA but missed auditions, please consider these options that are still available for the 2017-18 season: