General Information for all Mainstage Productions:
- All students must be considered homeschooled by their parents' definition
- Students in Middle and High School performing full-scale musicals
- Some shows have limited roles for younger students
- Full-day, weekly rehearsals (Tuesday in GR, Thursday in Kzoo, Friday in Lansing)
- Students must audition and be cast in a show, not all auditioners are cast
- Parents must agree to fulfill a parent commitment which requires a minimum of 60 hours for students to participate (see below)
- Tuition is $195 for one cast member ($175 for 2, $150 for 3, $120 for 4, $110 for 5+)
- We do not accept tuition payments from any Public School Partnerships.
- Cast Members must be willing to abide by the HPA Dresscode while at all HPA events
- Cast Members are expected to be available for all rehearsal dates unless a conflict has been approved (see our conflict policy)
2017-18 auditions are closed. If you are looking to participate in HPA but missed auditions, please consider these options that are still available for the 2017-18 season:
Parent Commitment Info
HPA is a family activity and requires a parent commitment when students are involved. See the document below to view the options. Please make sure to CLICK THE LINKS to view detailed descriptions of committees you are considering.