Tips for Making Your Video Fantastic!
1. Stay on topic!
2. Get permission before using someone else’s graphics, content or picture.
3. Give credit when you use someone else’s content.
4. Stay within the 60 to 90 second time limit.
5. Keep your subjects in focus and frame your shots well.
6. Keep the camera steady!
7. Subtitle or caption your videos so everyone can understand.
8. Limit the background noise!
9. Make sure all your sound is good quality and easy to hear.
10. Get rid of any typing, spelling and grammar errors.
If you'd like some more help, call or email a member of the Education Technology team. We can talk with you about how to make this a great learning experience for everyone. (Call 713-556-7297 or email EdTech@houstonisd.org)
To submit your project once it's complete, click this link: http://tinyurl.com/DigLitMoment
To view the rubric we're using to evaluate submissions, click here.