Cluster 7S Info
Please complete the contact information survey at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
The 7S Cluster Dues will be put towards Enrichment Activities & Events, T-Shirts, and Field Trips. The fees are due by 9/27.
- 16th - Progress Report #2
- 17th & 18th - Lanier Common Assessment #1
- Math and Social Studies
- 19th - Early Dismissal Day
- 22nd & 23rd - Lanier Common Assessment #1
- Reading and Science
- 26th - End of 1st 9 weeks
- 2nd - Report Cards Go Home
- 9th - Early Dismissal Day
- 16th - Progress Report #3
- 19th - 23rd: Thanksgiving Break
Welcome to the Cluster 7S information page
Here you will find information about our cluster policies and expectations as well as our weekly newsletter and assignments, due dates and assessment dates.
This should be your initial go to page when you have questions about any of our classes. If you need further assistance PLEASE contact the teacher.
Datron Harrison (Science/Cluster Leader)
Jennifer Valero (Texas History: Individuals and Societies)
Hilary Wellinghoff (Literacy: Language and Literature)
Bao Le (Math Teacher)
Additional Study Lab Teacher: click on the teacher name below to go to that teachers web page.
CLUSTER WISH LIST
- Paper Towels
- Kleenex (tissues)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Clorox Wipes