Printing From a BYOD / Personal Device
You can now print from your own device in various ways, use whichever is more convenient/easier for you. All BYOD / Personal device prints use the Print Release Queue method as described above.
- How to PRINT using Google Account (Chrome and/or Chromebooks).
- How to PRINT using your device directly (Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android).
- How to PRINT using your email (restrictions on file types).
- How to PRINT using a web portal / web browser upload (restrictions on file types).
- Please view the section below on releasing print jobs for instructions on retrieving your queued prints.
Releasing Print Jobs / Retrieving Prints
Now that you have printed to the Print Release Queue you need to release your print jobs. This is available in various locations, more may be added over time to please check the below link for more information.
- You can release using a dedicated Print Release Station (computer where you log on using your domain credentials) that is set up near the release printer.
- You can release at the same locations as well as additional locations using a mobile device to release your pending jobs.
- How to RELEASE using a Print Release Station & which locations are available.
- How to RELEASE using a Mobile Device & which locations are available.
With the addition of these new methods you can now also send print jobs to the release queue off-site. This can be useful to print things from home from your personal devices and then release the jobs to retrieve the prints once you are in the building.
You can print off-site using two methods at this time:
- PRINT using Google Account (Chrome and/or Chromebooks).
- PRINT using your email (restrictions on file types).
Printing Statistics & Environmental Impact
You can also now check your statistics on printing and your environmental impact, as well as compare yourself to the district averages.