- Holliston Police Department 5 Year Strategic Plan 2012-2017
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter ("Social Media") Privacy Statement
Have you signed up for Blackboard Connect yet?
Due to the station lobby being closed to the public, all forms and applications must be printed by resident(s) at home.
We are unable to provide ANY forms or records in person. Visitors to the station requesting forms will be advised via intercom in our vestibule to return home to print.
Completed forms may be mailed or emailed into the department.
Commonly Used Forms:
- Business Registration Form
- Citizen Compliment and Complaint Form
- CORI Request Form
- K-9 Demo Request Form
- Letter of Disinvitation ("No Trespass") Form
- Massachusetts Application for Disabled License Plates
- Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report Form
- Permit for Parade, Procession, or Similiar Event
- Police Station Tour Requests
- Private Tow Notification Form
- Records Request Form
- Request for Sex Offender Information
- Solicitor Application
- Street Light Outage Report
- Traffic Request Form
- Vacation Notification Form
Children And Residents Encounter Program (C.A.R.E.)
The C.A.R.E program …Children And Residents Encounter program. This program is aimed at helping police gather information about special needs individuals and develop a relationship with residents in our community. Sign up your loved one today!
Massachusetts License to Carry/FID Forms
- Massachusetts Resident LTC-FID Application
- LTC-FID Change of Address Notification
- Application for Non-Resident Temporary License To Carry Firearms
LTC/FID Applications are by appointment only with Officer John Scanlon (days) or with Officer Andrew MacGray (evenings). Appointments can be made by calling the Holliston Police Department at 508-429-1212.
At your appointment, please bring the following:
- Completed LTC/FID Application
- Firearms Safety Certificates
- $100.00 LTC Application Fee for applicants 21 years of age or older
- $100.00 FID Application Fee for applicants 18 years of age or older
- $25.00 FID Application Fee for applicants under 18 years of age
Application Fee is waived for residents age 75 years of age or older
New LTC applicants must be 21 years of age or older to obtain a permit. In accordance with MGL Ch. 140, Sec. 131(a) & (b); Issuing of LTCs is also “subject to such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of firearms as the licensing authority deems proper” An LTC costs $100.00 and is valid for 6 years.
New FID applicants must be 18 years or older (or 14-17 years of age with parental consent. Applicants 14 years old may apply, but will not be issued the card until they reach age 15). In accordance with MGL Ch. 140, Sec. 129B; “Any person residing or having a place of business within the jurisdiction of the licensing authority or any person residing in an area of exclusive federal jurisdiction located within a city or town may submit to the licensing authority an application for a firearm identification card, or renewal of the same, which the licensing authority shall issue if it appears that the applicant is not a prohibited person”. The fee for an FID card is $100.00 for people 18 years of age or older and $25 for applicants under 18 years of age. It is valid for 6 years.
Firearm License Renewals – Firearm licenses are valid for 6 years. You must submit a request with your local police department for a renewal prior to the expiration date of your current license. If your application for renewal is made prior to the expiration date, your current license remains valid until the renewal is either approved or denied. Additional training is not required.