To authenticate against the API, you have to get a
mandator-Id and a
token. To request access please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org including: 1. technical contact email, 2. company name, 3. how many jobs published / month (estimated)
After you got the credentials, you have to exchange it with a session-token. This session-token has to be passed as a HTTP header "x-session-token" to all further API calls. The session token is valid up to 24hours.
The API checks the "accept-language" header in all requests, if it's missing it assumes "de" for German.
There are 6 general types endpoints for:
- auth - authenticating a mandator for accessing the api
- job - add a job / unpublish a job
- application - transfer applications
- match - transfer matches
- conversation - chat / communication afterwards
- misc - miscellaneous functionality
Test Environment http://test.hokify.com
Production Environment https://hokify.com