Enrolments 2018/2019


How to enrol your child for 2018/ 2019. (Please make your start date clear).

Step 1:

Please go to the following page to enrol your child for 2018/ 2019. http://student.hpss.school.nz/index.php/enrolment

Please remember to enter the correct year that you wish your child to start, either 2018 or 2019. It is important to enter this correctly.

To enrol you must live in zone and provide a current document showing proof of address. http://nzschools.tki.org.nz/

See map Below.

Please note: You can complete your enrolment online in stages, if at any stage you need to leave your screen and come back to it at a later stage, click on the icon at the very bottom of the enrolment form "Remember me on this computer". This is located next to the submit button. This will allow you to return to your enrolment form to complete at any stage within a two week period.

Step 2:

Once you have submitted your enrolment form, please make a booking for an enrolment interview by emailing maliina@hobsonvillepoint.school.nz or you can phone on 09-9757411.

Please note that the school will close on 20th December and re-opens on 29th January 2019.

To ensure your child is included in the Induction day where all Year 8 students come to meet their teachers and spend a whole day at Hobsonville Point Secondary School, you need to enrol online by the middle of term 4 (End of October), 2018. The induction day is in term 4 and all students who have enrolled will receive full details of the day's itinerary.

What do I need to bring to the enrolment interview?

Bring a copy of the following documents to your enrolment meeting. We can not complete the enrolment process until these documents are presented:

  • Proof of birth - current passport or birth certificate
  • Proof of residency - current visa showing your residency status
  • Proof of address - current utility account, either a power or land line phone bill, or a rental agreement.
    • (We do not accept a bank statement, an invoice of any kind or a water / land rates account ). It must be one of the above documents.