- Hobsonville Point students have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of sports that will continue to expand as our student numbers grow. Currently the school offers over 16 winter and summer sports codes with Badminton, Basketball, Football, Hockey and Netball being our most popular sporting codes.
- Our aim is to provide our students with endless opportunities that are going to ensure that they grow and develop in confidence, academically, socially and most importantly provide a healthy well rounded, balanced, and active lifestyle. At Hobsonville Point we believe the benefits are the same whether playing sport at the social or competitive level.
- The sports department at Hobsonville Point Secondary School works in partnership with Harbour Sport to ensure our students’ sporting needs are met. We engage in leadership programmes and promote positivity and fair play across all sporting codes to grow leadership and coaches within our school and community.
- We would also like to thank the number of staff, parents, students, and wider community who are involved coaching or managing in the sports programme at Hobsonville Point. Without your support and encouragement, our success wouldn’t have been possible.
- If you have any questions or further information regarding sport, feel free to contact the sports department.
- Mitchell RichmondSports Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (09) 975 7400 Ext 512