Check Out A Book
Currently, the Media Center offers books digitally. There are two apps that you can use to check out our digital books. Destiny Discover and Capstone Interactive are the two apps. These apps are available in Self Service on your iPad. Also, you can use any web browser on a computer and read the same books. To visit the Capstone website, click HERE. You will need the school's log in information. To visit Destiny Discover click HERE. You will need to choose our school, (Henderson Middle School in Sour Lake, TX) and then log in using your library account information.
You may download both apps free for most all mobile devices.
To see what ebooks are available, use the online card catalog. You can also log in and check for due dates/fines at this link.
From your school iPad; Use the new DESTINY DISCOVER App
Follett’s Destiny Discover app allows you to browse, search and access your school’s library resources with ease. Search your library’s Destiny catalog or Follett eBook and audiobook collection in a single, familiar and easy to use environment.
• 24/7 access to your school’s digital content
• Supports both online and offline reading of eBooks and audiobooks
• Check out, place holds and create reading lists
• Take notes, highlight and create bookmarks that sync across your devices
• Checkouts will automatically return at the end of the loan period or you can return them early
To link the app to our library, open the app and follow these instructions.
- Select your location (TEXAS),
- Enter your school name, (HENDERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL, SOUR LAKE, TX)
- Add your username (first and last name, no spaces) and
- Password (school ID number).