Criteria For Nomination
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES
Nominees must have demonstrated character while representing Hillsboro High School and/or the community. The nominee must also be a positive role model, worthy of being emulated by the community and current and future students. Nominees shall have no felony convictions.
- 1. Made an outstanding contribution to Hillsboro High School athletics; and
- 2. Graduated from Hillsboro High School at least five (5) years ago.
- 1. Coached a sanctioned sport at Hillsboro High School for a minimum of five (5) years; and
- 2. Retired from coaching, or left employment, at Hillsboro High School at least five (5) years ago.
- Team: Won state, state recognition, or attained record status.
- Community Persons/Organizations:
- Contributed extraordinarily to HHS athletics in a capacity other than as a coach or athlete; and
- Involved in Hillsboro High School athletics for a substantial period of time.
The Selections Committee reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines for special circumstances.
Please send any questions or suggestions to John "Doc" Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org