We are very happy to learn that you are considering our MA program in Child Development.
Our program was established with the goal of improving the lives of children at risk around the world by training and promoting professionals that will lead and advance various agendas to achieve this objective.
The program is offered through the Faculty of Social Sciences in conjunction with the Center for the Study of Child Development and the University of Haifa International School.
The next program will begin on October, 2019. In order to evaluate your eligibility you are expected to fill out the attached forms, and the detailed required documents:
1. Application form (attached here)
2. Statement of purpose (see instructions on the application form)
3. History statement (see instructions on the application form)
4. A scanned copy of your BA diploma in English
5. A scanned copy of your BA transcript in English
Please be sure to read the instructions carefully and to send us a complete application that contains all of the required documents.
Applications with missing details or documents will not be read.
Only full applications should be sent directly to email@example.com.
For your information, the program brochure is also enclosed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Ella Levert-Levitt and Ms. Shira Yerachmiel at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be more than happy to answer your questions regarding the program curriculum, schedule and future career opportunities.
Please note the following about deadlines:
- Those candidates applying with a request to obtain a full scholarship for developing countries must submit their application no later than March 15, 2019.
- Other candidates should submit the application by May 1st, 2019.
- All foreign candidates, applying to the current international program, until March 15th 2019 will be exempted from registration fee of 100$.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
With best wishes,
Prof. Avi Sagi-Schwartz Dr. Efrat Sher-Censor
Head of the Program Program Academic Coordinator