You can present your projects in two ways: oral presentation or poster. The conference will take place in English. Applicants should submit a one-page research overview (max.500 words in English) that answers the following questions :
- How is your research relevant to declared workshops?
- Research Methodology, Results and Discussion
- How is your research interdisciplinary?
Abstracts can be submitted to email@example.com. The letter should include:
- Workshop preference (rank by order of relevance to the work/interest)
- Name and surname of the presenting author
- Academic background
- Names and surnames of co-authors (optional)
- Institutional affiliation (faculty, department or lab)
- E-mail of the corresponding author
- Type of presentation
- Abstract file
In the case that workshop preferences cannot be accommodated, applicants may be offered the opportunity to present their work as a poster. Applicants can choose to present their work as a poster (during lunch break between workshop sessions)
Please do not hesitate to contact the program co-chairs if you have any questions about the submission process or other aspects of the HSS Conference 2019.